Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jen, just stop talking!

Anyone who knows me knows that I can be opinionated and I usually speak my mind. Believe it or not though, there are times when I do know enough to keep my mouth shut...but that really doesn't happen very often and I usually make up for it later. : P
There are those moments that as soon as you open your mouth you think, 'why am I saying this?' or 'why did i just say that?!' DOH!
I had a few 'smack- myself- in -the- head -b/c -of -my- opinion' moments this weekend and a few ' why- can't -I- just- keep- my- thoughts -and -feelings- to- myself -for -once'! I did that today..said something i shouldn't have and as soon as it was said I wished I could take it back..but i couldn't.
People learn very quickly with me that if you don't want an honest opinion...don't ask Jen!
 Sooooo, my conclusion and lesson learned from this weekend is, "Jen, just stop talking....just smile and nod, insert your foot into your mouth and no one gets hurt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment