Sunday, August 14, 2011

A good 'ole laugh with good 'ole friends

 Ahhhh..sigh. I have just returned from a wonderful weekend full of long-lost and forever friends. I needed a good girl weekend and I REALLY needed a night to laugh uncontrolably and leave all problems and issues at home.
 I headed to Portage for the weekend and had a fabulous time. Saturday night I arranged for a handful of us girls to get together to catch up and have a child-free evening full of delicious food and lots of laughs and giggles.
 I forgot how good it feels to spend an evening laughing....'tears rolling down your face, can't talk b/c your mouth is frozen in a perma-grin' kinda laughing. I woke up Sunday morning feeling like I had done 100 crunches my stomach was so sore and my eyes were blood shot from all the crying I had done (happy tears of course!). I love to laugh...I love to laugh until I cry, especially when i can do it with wonderful friends! : )

Thanks for an awesome evening out Michelle, Cheryl, Brandy, Sally, Anna and Raema! I can't wait to see everyone else's pictures! : )
Raema is missing from our photo b/c she had to go home to her newborn baby. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment