Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Garage Sale Standards

OY! I need to have a little seminar on how to prepare, present and succeed at a garage sale up here in Cold Lake! I was all gung-ho on garage saling here... until I actually went out this past weekend and was VERY disappointed. At a number of garage sales it was literally a free-for-all and people just tossed their junk on their front lawn and expected everyone to wade through and find something we wanted. Coming from Calgary where garage saling is a part of life in the summer I was very diappointed with the lack of 'saling' I got to do in Cold Lake this past wknd. : (
I may need to print up a 'How to Succeed at Garage Saling' brochure and pass them around this town! Sheesh! It's gonna be a long boring summer if i can't go garage saling!

No comments:

Post a Comment