Friday, February 11, 2011

Did I miss something? Is today Monday?

F - Fighting
R - Rage
I - Irritable
D - Disobedient
A - Agitated
Y - Yelling
 And no, it isn't me feeling all these things! I think my Friday has been mixed up with my Monday's! Today has been out of the ordinary 'loud and coatic'.....this is not how things usually go around here especially on a Friday. Everyone is fighting, grumpy and tears have been flowing since 6:00 this morning and have not stopped. Sigh. But, I was informed by one of my little boys that everyone is allowed a grumpy day sometimes (which is what i usually say if someone is feeling a little 'off'). True.....but why are all 5 of the grumpy days combined into one day and a FRIDAY of all days? Trying to keep everyone calm and out of each others hair today by reading lots of books and setting up little craft stations...I feel like i am working out at Curves today ( do this craft for 3 minutes and move onto the the next one..Switch!) I am actually feeling rather calm today..which is great b/c i would probably be in a time out right now and bawling my eyes out b/c "no one is listening to me!" Wahhhhhhh! : P 
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment