Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mr. Independant

I got my laugh of the day as i walked into check on Colton lastnight before I went to bed. He is becoming Mr. Independent (which is great) and it is proving to be quite entertaining at times. He decided that he would pick out his own pajama's lastnight and he wanted to put himself to bed too....so we let him and told him that we would be up in a minute to kiss him goodnight. We went up to find him in summer pajama's and a pair of socks pulled up to his knees and he was determined to go to bed like this. Anyone that knows my son, knows that he is a heater at night and putting socks on him is a bad idea because he over heats. Anyways, we put to bed a little boy that was pleased as punch with himself for picking out his sleeping attire. A little bit later I went up to check on him and this is what I found...guess he got over heated with his socks on! : )
I was laughing outloud and try to take a picture and he was out COLD, he didn't even rouse when the flash went off. Needless to say I had to get up around midnight to change him into winter pj's b/c he was cold...can't wait to see what he picks out tonight for pj's. hehe
Oh Colton, I am so in love with you it makes my heart hurt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment