Friday, March 11, 2011

Brefast(as Jeff would call it)

I told Colton lastnight as I went to kiss him good night, that in the morning him and I would have pancakes and choc. milk for 'brefast'. His sleepy little face lit up like a Christmas tree and he said, "oh mom, I love pancakes!"
So this morning, like clock work, he came in to wake me up. He snuggled in under the covers with me and informed me that it was pancake time. He snuggled in a little closer and I felt something cold against my arm, so I looked under the covers and here he had the new bottle of pancake syrup under the covers with us! So we both headed downstairs, with pancake syrup in tow, to enjoy our (gluten free) pancakes..and were they ever delicious! 
This was my plate of pancakes....

This was Colton's...we were joined by his colorful treasure that hasn't left his side since yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment