Thursday, July 7, 2011

Who needs a knife when you can use your fork?!

As long as I can remember I have always cut stuff on my plate with my fork. I know, there's a knife sitting right there.....blah blah blah. Actually, my dad, brothers and myself still cut things with our forks to this day. People call me out on it all the time but i really don't know I'm doing it...farm girls aren't supposed to be refined..are they? 
 My youngest brother Tyson came up with this BRILLIANT idea to invent a fork with a knife built into the side of it so it's all one utensil(smart, eh?). So, every time we get together we always joke about this little invention and how useful it would be and how we could make millions with it. 
 Well, I was wandering around the mall this afternoon out of sheer boredom and stumbled upon this little trinket in Paper Roots. I let out a little squeal and immediately called Tyson to break the news to him...

Sorry Tyson... I guess you will have to start on your milk invention and hopefully no one beats you to it! : )
For those of you who use your fork as knife, isn't this brilliant?!

No comments:

Post a Comment