Saturday, January 21, 2012

For a Pa-Zazy Friend..

Project #2...but it didn't end up being for me afterall (I'll do one for me later on). I told a friend of mine about this little craft and she said she wanted one too. I asked what color she would like and she said pink! So, as I wandered through Walmart lastnight looking for supplies I came across a basket of spray paint on clearance...and it was full of bright pink. So, i figured that was my sign that I needed to make this little craft for my friend.
When I do one for me it will be to house my multiplying collection of glasses and a few accessories.

This project cost me:
Frame: $2.99 (Value Village)
Wire: $3.49 (Walmart)
Spray paint: $3.00 (Walmart)



1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Nice job Jen. : ) I like the pink too. Tonight I'm doing a large black frame, 2ft x 3ft, and using small clothes pins to hang photos of the girls. It'll be in the hallway. Just thought I'd share another idea with ya.

    ~ C

    ReplyDelete