Friday, January 20, 2012

Project Colton

Project #1 Complete!
I found a simple solution to hanging Colton's art work..something I can add to as he brings home all his pictures from Preschool. Made some cute push-pins to spruce it up a little and add a little touch of 'boy'.

                                         Before - Caos and sticky-tac all over the wall.


                                         We have enough cars kickin' around here I didn't figure Colton would even notice or even care...which he didn't. Crazy-glued 2 plastic cars to thumbtacs which hold up the art clothesline.                                       

 The finished product! I left enough room to add another line underneath once the art starts piling up again.

                              The dollar store has lots of fun clips to hold the art.

Heading out to shop for Project # 2 tonight! Value Village beware...I'm on a mission!

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike! I have the same thing in Adia's room. Of course not with the cars, but with cute lady bug tacks holding it up. I like that she can switch up her pictures whenever she likes.

    ~ C

    ReplyDelete