Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Withdrawl

Oh boy! This is going to be a long day. I am going through some serious comfort food withdrawl. It is all i can do to keep myself from hopping in my car and driving to my favorite bakery and buying the biggest and freshest loaf of bread that I can lather in honey and devour! I am literally doing circles in my kitchen looking for something filling to eat. I am stuffing my face with fruits and veggies for snacks and rice cakes and tuna for dinner....but I can't get full. I went to have a big bowl of mushroom soup for dinner today and realized that I can't even eat mushroom soup.(insert tears and a whimper here) I am so irritable today and so hungry. I now understand why it is so hard for people to quit drinking or smoking or kicking any other habit. This is definatly a  major self-control day...and i feel like I'm losing. I need to go for a walk or something to clear my head and get back into the 'I- can- and- will -do- this' mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment