Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day #14 - Part 1

Well ladies...here we are at the end of 'our' baking journey. Tomorrow is ' draw for the baking day'...so if you feel the need to take the day off of work and sit by your computer all day, waiting in anticipation to see your name pop-up on my blog..just send me your boss' number and I can call him/her and explain why you are not at work. I'm sure they would understand...
Thank you so much for all your feed-back and comments ladies, it has been a fun 15 days. I will announce the winner tomorrow with my last baking post (sniff sniff)....i was thinking of maybe not posting tomorrow until 10:00 pm to keep you all in suspense. Then I remembered that alot of you know where i live, so I figured for my own safety I will announce as soon as humanly possible tomorrow. Good luck ladies! I am quite excited to see who wins. Shall I post a video of me doing the draw so you know it's legit? : )
I will be posting todays baking in a bit..just need to put icing on them once the kids are all napping.
The Jar - I will be reaching my skinny little fingers into here tomorrow and picking out a winner....No, wait, I will draw 2 names tomorrow! WHAT?! 2 NAMES?! I know, I know...it is unthinkable that I would be able to do draw 2 names, but you all have been so great this time around and left so many good comments that i figured I would make 2 lucky winners! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment